Saturday, December 20, 2008
Mornings....
Yesterday morning I stumbled to the bathroom and began my usual routine at the sink. First empty Kevin's contact case (it is usually left open, still filled with old contact solution, I know, I know, not everyone changes out their contact fluid everyday, but I do, and if I don't for Kevin his case gets all filmy and grungy), ok, next begin to put my own contacts in; however, in a horrifying moment I realize that I have just cleaned out MYcase! This is bad, very bad. Take a deep breath. Wait a minute, why was my case open? empty (I'm pretty sure it was empty)? And why is Kevin's case.....full? Yup, he was stumbling around more than me this morning! He put my contacts in! What a relief, at least I didn't wash mine down the drain. So next I did what anyone with 20/250 vision. I put my husband's contacts in. It was not a comfortable fit and a couple hours later I had to take one out because my head was hurting so bad, but I made it until he got home. Being able to see is such a blessing. I am so thankful for MY contacts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment