3 Ways I witnessed happiness today.

Of course the litte boys are always a source of joy and happiness. They had a great time perfecting their various engineering projects this morning. Courtney has been away this weekend at Winter Retreat, so she was unaware that THE quilt was finally and OFFICIALLY done. Despite her tireness she was very happy to see her quilt laying out on her bed when she arrived home.
A personal happiness today was being able to do something for one of the older gentleman in our church. He has been so generous to us. It was a privledge to hem his pants.

Ok, so this is a start. I am off to make homemade pizza, which will surely bring happiness to those who gather at our table this evening. I also intend to make zucchini bread.

Ok, so this is a start. I am off to make homemade pizza, which will surely bring happiness to those who gather at our table this evening. I also intend to make zucchini bread.
No comments:
Post a Comment