Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's a bright, beautiful morning

and thankfully after a very rough afternoon/evening Courtney has gone 10 hours without regurgitating Gatorade. We are staying home from church to make sure we don't pass the holiday cheer around. Bethany and I are feeling queasy, Kevin is coming down with a cold and the little boys are feeling great.

It is suppose to get down to 16* tonight. Its been a long time since we've experienced those kind of temperatures. But hey for one night how bad could it be? Saturday it was almost 70 and by Christmas it is suppose to be back in the 60s.

Here's a quick quote from Stephen, "My laughers are getting tired." Context he had been smiling a lot and his cheeks were tired.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It hasn't made it to the Fearing household ... yet. But Kirk reports that two of his office people went home with the raging stomach bug today. Perhaps I should put him in quarantine?

Tired of cold, nasty weather.

PictureTaker said...

Great blog, Megan...I'll follow yours if you follow mine!