Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Monday, Monday,....

I woke up this morning to the continued downpour from last night. I shot up an arrow prayer for Kevin’s safe arrival home. And thought it might be a good day to claim I am still a bit under the weather and it isn’t even Monday!

Our school warm-up this morning was a gazillion hands of Go Fish, followed by twice as many hands of Uno. Reading lessons with crazy stories about big bugs and little bugs eating logs. Lots of Math manipulatives. I really love my job, it just doesn’t get any better than this. Hey, girls, did you do your Algebra today?

So, yeah, I went to another home school meeting this evening. This was more of an organizational meeting. You know “what are you going to do with all that spare time you have?” From the length of the list of suggested activities apparently some people actually do have spare time. Sorry I just showed up because I am desperate for a friend. And of course you know I just had to volunteer for something. So, yeah, in two weeks I am coordinating a scavenger hunt in all my spare time.

No comments: