
How can a day start and end so nicely but the middle be so difficult? Getting back in the school routine is always a struggle. Monday everyone is ready to go, ready to make a new start (first picture), then all of a sudden Tuesday its not fun any more (I've spared you any pictorial documentation). Well we survived the Algebra meltdown and the Biology meltdown. Made it through reading lessons. I judged a debate between two talented young men in TX ~ via skype. Bethany and I made some temporary modifications to the barn so that Roxy could get a short reprieve from the cold and wet. And we finished off a pan of brownies.
And since sometimes keeping your sanity means doing something crazy, I have started a new project. I am knitting a sock, maybe I'll do two. Once I finally figured out the initial pattern things have been going smoothly. I'm just not going to think about the heel until I get there ;)



I don't think there is any rain in the forecast for tomorrow, so maybe we will all do better in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment