Really in this part of the country camping in January is great. And we're not even doing true camping, we are taking a borrowed travel trailer to AR to be Kevin's temporary home. If you think of us please be praying tomorrow as I haul this 25', 8000 lb. travel trailer. I have hauled various loads over the years but this is probably the biggest (and also the safest). Yes, we have many exciting family stories involving losing loads on the hiway or having loads come through the back window, all just part and parcel for the adventurous and self-employeed.
But back to our trip. After we arrive safely and set-up, we plan on driving around and scoping the place out. This will be the first time for the kids to see Fordyce. We plan on getting in touch with some of the locals to find out if there is an active homeschool group and what sort of horse related activities might be available.
Since our realtor hasn't found much in the "rural" department, I plan on driving around on the back roads to see what we can find. Not that there aren't a couple of really nice places on the market, reeeally nice, too nice$$$.
I will try and post some pictures when we return.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment