Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Here I raise my Ebenezer

Today I have been doing what many of you have done over the past few days. Thinking about the joys and trials of the last year. Blessing God for His continued faithfulness. A job change, a graduation, a Wedding, a horse show, another job change, a move. That sounds so neat and tidy, what about the sweat and tears, the joy and laughter, the flat tires and dirty laundry? Its all there between the breaths and commas. But lucky for you I don't have time to enumerate all the adventures of 2007, but they were many and some unexpected.
That is what makes this New Year a little unusual, we know that we are entering into the unknown and that is the point of this blog. It is my hope that this blog will provide an excellent media where I can keep you up to speed on the goings on of our family as we embark on a new adventure.
And just as God has kept us this far, He will be faithful to continue on with us.
Ready or Not, Arkansas, here we come!

No comments: