It is official, the holidays are over. Our living room already looks like a who house down in whoville after the grinch has been there. Well, maybe not that bad, but it always looks so bare after all the decorations are put away.
Now that the holidays are officially over, the focus is totally on selling the MH! Yes, I left Lowes today with my For Sale By Owner sign. That's right we are getting into aggressive marketing. I spent a couple hours on the internet filling out forms to get FREE national advertising. I know it sounds crazy, but we have a friend who swears by it. Our neighbor mowed our 7 acres, so it doesn't look quite so wild. Now if I can just get Evan to tame his room a little....
I'm not going to tell you my New Year's Resolutions because they are the same as last year's and the year before that as a matter of fact. Maybe this year I can make some progress and have new ones in 09. Like Abigail, I do love to make lists, so maybe in the near future I'll write out some of my specific short-term and long-term goals. You know, beyond the, MUST GET TO ARKANSAS GOAL.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment