Friday, January 4, 2008

the land of spare oome

Well I decided not to wait on the forces of nature, so yesterday I took courage and journeyed to the land of spare oome. There I found piles of smelly clothes sprinkled with mouse poop, imagine my relief when I realized that it was only pipe tobacco. After stuffing all the clothes in an air tight rubbermaid tub, I attempted to begin vacuuming. Talk about the forces of nature, this room was like a scene from Where The Wild Things Live, well not quite. But there were numerous wasp carcasses and ladybug shells, can anyone explain that? Years from now we will be standing around saying, "Remember the ladybug invasion of 2007?" While moving one box a lizard leaped out and no I don't know where he is now. And then there were the dehydrated remains of what I can only guess was a frog. Honestly I cleaned this room a month ago. The lizard got away from me that time too.

Today we had a great time with the four youngest Rasmussen kids. Lots of fighting cowboys, Lego creations, horse rides, and playground fun. The only thing better than having 4 kids around the house is having 8!

No comments: